Thursday, March 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies with mini PB cup chips

I have a good friend named Lindy, her husband Logan is our home teacher
and he is the best home teacher because he brings us delicious treats made by his lovely wife.
This is one of those treats. They are soooo good! We have recieved them as regular cookies and as pizookies! These are my new favorite!
Here is a picture of the mini peanut butter cups. I put them next to a regular chocolate chip so you
could see how small they are. I purchased these babies at Sprouts where I can buy them in bulk.
If you can't find them, that would be very sad but you can use regular choco chips instead.

Lindy's PB cookies with mini PB chips
1 C Peanut butter
1 C butter
1 C white sugar
1 C Brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
cream all above ingred. together.
Add:
2 1/2 C flour
1 1/2 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
2 C highly recommended mini pb cups or choco chips
(the mini pb cups are kinda spendy so I do sometimes use a little less pb cups and add some choco chips in with them to stretch it)
Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes on a ungreased cookie sheet
so yummy!

2 comments: