Monday, January 31, 2011

Jalapeno Burgers with roasted root vegetables

Our good friend Dan Earl made us these amazing burgers a while back. I'm so glad he did because we have them all the time now! You won't be disappointed! If you seed the jalapeno the burgers will NOT be spicy! Which is how I like things, NOT spicy!

You will need:
1.5 pounds Ground beef
Onion, chopped
cilantro, chopped
garlic, minced
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
Lawry's seasoned salt
Mix all together, form patties and grill.
serve on buns with whatever you like!
Thanks Dan! These burgers are divine!

I served the burger along side some oven roasted veggies.
You can use whatever veggies you want. This is what I did:
1/2 a butternut squash, peeled,seeded and cut in cubes
Red onion, quartered
carrots
potatoes
Put on a cookie sheet in a single layer, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Roast at 450 for about 40 minutes.
I love roasting vegetables, they turn out so good every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment