Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Easy-Peasy BBQ Chicken with no actual peas...


This is stupid easy. If this doesn't turn out totally fab for you, I think I might've just insulted you.
This method produces the moistest, fall apartiest, most delectable chicken. This is what you'll need,

Chicken pieces (bone-in and skin-on)
Favorite homemade or bottled bbq sauce. My mom and I agreed over the phone that the best bottled sauce is either Sweet baby ray's or KC masterpiece. But seriously, whatever you've got will do.

Plop chicken in a greased 9x13 dish.
Pour sauce over.
Cover with foil.
Bake anywhere from 250-300 degrees for several hours.
I put mine in at 300 at 1:30pm and pulled it out at 5:00pm.
Serve over rice.
Stupid easy and oh so good!
wash your hands after eating, it gets a wee bit messy.

1 comment:

  1. We just had those the other night. It is one of my favorite easy recipes. It's also cheap!

    ReplyDelete