Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chicken enchiladas with green salsa


This is what I made with the shredded chicken from the night before. These were REALLY good. Darcy said they were the best homemade enchiladas he's ever had. I like this recipe better than the other two chicken enchilada recipes I've posted. This was also very quick to prepare. Unfortunately my grocer was out of tomatillos so I just subbed green salsa verde for the green salsa. I also used the unbaked flour tortillas because Darcy does not like corn tortillas. I will definitely make these again! Click HERE for the recipe. NOTE: you can use 1/2 C thawed frozen corn in place of the corn off the cob. I noticed it didn't say that on the site but does in the magazine I got this from.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try these and I love how you use fancy words like supermarket and grocer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of this food! yum! thanks for sharing. Did you do a post on that cinnamon bread that you made around christmas time? That looks delicious and I want to know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh i was about to say the same thing about the word grocer, I love it! I am liking your food blog better then Picky Palatte! I can't wait to try these, yum! And I just have to say, I have made those BBQ ribs a ton and get rave reviews, I have sent a few friends to your blog. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grocer is shorter to type than grocery store! And the "grocer" I was refering to was sprouts, not a fancy schmancy place either! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete