Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zesty Chicken Enchiladas

Click HERE for recipe

These Enchiladas were very good, they take more work than
the typical enchiladas I'm used to made with cream of chicken soup.
As a matter of fact, Darcy doesn't like enchiladas but upon
tasting these said "if these are real enchiladas then I like them" ...sam i am ;)
Darcy also doesn't like corn tortillas, so I used flour tortillas.
I also forgot to drain the canned tomatoes like the
recipe said to, oops!
I opened my heavy cream that I'd bought for this recipe and it was totally lumpy!
It didn't even expire until Oct 3rd! I was totally grossed out and dumped it down the
drain, which left me with no cream so I substituted 3/4 C whole milk mixed with 1/3 cup melted
butter, and it worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment