Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oven roasted Broccoli

This is hands down my favorite way to eat broccoli.
A dinner guest we had said, "this is killer broccoli!"
Another reason I like to roast it vs steam it, is because it doesn't stink up the house!
It's so good.
what you'll need:
Broccoli cut into florets, not too small.
Olive Oil
minced garlic
lemon juice and zest, however I've made it without the zest too and it's just fine.
Parmesan Cheese

What you'll do:
preheat oven to 425
On a sheet pan, toss broccoli with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Bake for 18-20 min. or until toasty.
squeeze some lemon juice, grate the zest and sprinkle the cheese
all over the roasted broccoli.
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. I love it this way too. It worked great for the broccoli from our garden-I'm hoping the high temperature totally killed all the bugs! (don't tell Emma about the bugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, we just had it this way tonight, I alwasy steam it with a little garlic salt, this was way better! Brynley could not stop eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tasty - making it again tonight!

    ReplyDelete